Friday, August 29, 2014

This is my third time having a blog. My very first one was around eighth grade. I posted on that forever, I actually probably have 300 or 400 posts on that one blog. Then in tenth grade, I created another one to express my thoughts, my feelings, and my emotions. That one I stopped posting on also. So here I am, in my sophomore year of college, creating my third blog. I don't know why I decided to get another one. I guess because I have a lot of feelings I would like to vent. I am a very emotional person, and the only person I really tell every little detail of every single feeling to is my boyfriend. And I know he gets tired of it. He has to. He is my best friend though, and the first guy that I have been in this serious of a relationship. I don't think I could make it on a daily basis without him. I think this blog is just mostly going to be me ranting about little things. School, work, people that make me angry. I think I can get used to this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment