Friday, June 26, 2015

fabulous friday

today was the ideal friday.

usually fridays arent that fun to me. most of the time i work. but other fridays i just don't really care for.

today however, was an exception. I hung out with nadine and lori for a lil bit. at around 4 I headed home  and got ready for a d8 with bae. we were going to go to this hibachi place, but we decided to go to oishi. and man, it did not disappoint.  we rode around and went to walmart and just had a fabulous time together. i always have this feeling after hanging out with him like <3_<3 

now, im back at the house resting for a minute, cause im gonna go purge- i mean "watch" the purge with lori. not take notes or anything. just casual... watching it for fun.... ha.

then we will meet up with naydeen when she gets off work!! 

but for now, old lori is waiting on me. I remember why i blogged for so long, bc i really love it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment