Sunday, June 28, 2015

Im ill IDGAF

On my break at work and im just really really REALLY ill. 5 people are on my nerves.


And counting ;)

I can't wait for tonorrow to be over and have a break from work and people for a while. I don't plan on doing that much either.

Tuesday - im going to watch PLL and enjoy my day. Asking jonah 2 take me to the zoo but that won't happen.

Wednesday- im supposed to hang out with one of my (long lost) friends. Not really long lost I just haven't hung out with her in a month lol.

Thursday I'll probably sleep all day then do something that night: I just want to be lazy all day and then fix myself up and go out.

And I will :)

And sometime in that time period I'll see jonah.

SN: sitting in the back at work and they stopped making waffle cones... Can Yall no do ANYTHJNG without me...?

when I get off im going home and sleeping. Ps do not disturb :-)


1 comment: