Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Weekend in My Life

Hello, Hello :-)

Today I wanted to just update you guys on what I've been up to. I've had a particularly interesting weekend, so I thought I would give you guys a walk through of a weekend in my life... although not every weekend I do this much haha.

So the day starts off Friday morning at 6:10 AM. I roll out of bed and get dressed. I had to go to my school to observe, and stayed up wayy too late on Thursday. I got dressed, and got to my school in saltillo on time before 8. So I stayed there until around 11, and went home and changed into a tshirt and some converse. After that, I drove to Nadine's. We took her car and ate mugshots. She was craving it, and it was delicious. We needed to be in the downtown area anyway, because we had to pick up our color run tickets. We did so, and then headed to walmart to waste time until we could pick up our checks, which can't be picked up until 2. We actually took a 30 min nap in her car, and then went in to get our checks. Before she went in work, she bought me my birthday present.... the rainbow lokai!!!!*heart eyes*
Although it seemed like the day is about over, it was only 3. I had made plans with Becca. She came and picked me up at like 5, then we went to the mall, to eat at Danvers, and then back to my house. We just kinda sat around until I finally decided I wanted my belly button repierced. Sooo..... that happened.... and all I can say is it hurt like........... everything bad in this world lol. The guy who did it is the same guy who did Madeline's nose piercing, and my tragus piercing, and he does a great job. But the repiercing really hurt and shocked me.... after that the night was basically over and I went home and slept.

Saturday morning I woke up at 6:45. It was the color run!! The day we had been waiting for! Nadine came over at 7:30 maybe.. then we went and got breakfast and headed to the event. The run started at 9 and it was a lot of fun. It's a 5k and we both aren't star athletes... so naturally it was a little bit of a struggle. However, we made it and enjoyed the afterparty until around 12. Then we were both EXHAUSTED. I came home, showered and ate. After that, I slept until like 3. The rest of my night included watching PLL with Lainey. It was, indeed, a successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment