Sunday, April 17, 2016

Revisting my tag from 2011....

So I'm going back and revisting something that I posted in January 2011........ This will be something.... lets go

RIGHT NOW:

10 things about your appearance, (clothes, face, hair, height, smile, piercing’s, tattoo’s).
1. I have wet hair.OMG SAME
2. I am wearing grey and white striped shirt.Don't know what that is but it sounds ugly. Wearing a seafoam color tshirt
3. im wearing hot pink pajama pants. yoga pants lol
4. i dont have any shoes on.why would i
5. im wearing a green cami on under my shirt. that cami was from aeropostale 
6. im barely wearing any makeup i'm wearing none 
7. im wearing my necklace from george that i always wear/  wearing a pearl necklace and a bar necklace
8.  i have animal rubberbands, and hairbands on my arms. and a power balance. ok that sounds ugly... i'm wearing my rainbow lokai, pandora princess ring, and thumb ring
9. I am pretty skinny. "pretty" skinny 
10. Im average height.same ig

10 things you do every single day.
1. Sleep
2. eat
3. drink
4. hug flirt
5. text people
6. go on facebook instagram
7. go on gmail
8. take a shower
9. listen to my ipod going outside and listening to my iphone 
10. Talkk!


10 things about your personality.
1.I am quite talkative. ya
2.I think im funny. ya
3. Im smarttt...ish. toot toot oh wait thats my own horn
4. I get along better with guys whose the slut now, lori 
5. but i do have manyy girl bestfriends. ha 
6. I laugh a wholeee* lot. lol idk what happened to that
7. I apparently have an attitude problem.  nah duh 
8. I cry kinda easilyish. very easily 
9. I'm one of the weirdesttt people you'll ever meet. But I'll also be one of your favorites(: TOOT TOOT dang my horn won't shut up 
10.  I get along easilyy with people(: sure(: 

10 of your favorite foods.
1. potato soup. same
2. crackers. gross?
3.  m&ms same!!!!!!!!!
4. milk duds i mean not a favorite but theyre okay
5. sour patch kids. sick of them
6. nachos. sick of them
7. mashed potatoes! love them!!
8. condensed milk. yeahh that doesnt really count but whatever its okay 
9. ice cream yes
10.  doritos i guess
10 things about your friends.
1. taylor green is my bestfran. Haven't seen her in like 4 years :(
2. we've been through a lottt together.
3. our inside jokes are too manyy to count haha.
4. Nadine judehh is da junt. I love herr ta death idk why i said it like that 
5.lauren ostrander is the honestest(yes honestest) person i know. okay!!
6.  ashley and kara coward are some of the people i've been closest to for the longest. we have soo manyy memories and we always have a good time together. haven't talked to them in forever either :((((
7. amber estes is the newest person i've become good friends with. we sit right next to eachother in geometry. whatever i understand, she doesn't. and whatever she understands,  i dont. Today,  i did not understand AT ALL. she helped me tremendously. She makes fun of me being a blonde. Thanks ambaaa. punches myself in the face
8. kadie vance and I have the weirdest conversations. same with tia mabry. lol
9. I have alottt of close guyy friends, that i love to deathh. im sure i did
10. malloryy warnock is my oldest frienddd. friends since babies. too bad we only get to see eachother once or twice a yearrr:(( 

10 of your favorite people.
no ma'am. 
I was a chicken


10 things about your love interest.( ha love interest, really)
1. He was born in  May.
2. 6 days after me.
3. he's very serious about our relationship, whichh i appreciate(:.lol
4. he LOVES* mississippi state.
5. he likes pears and pineapples. hahah.
6. He plays basketballll.
7. Hes superr sweet to me..but wont even follow me back on instagram
8.  hes obsessed with scary movies.
9. we started going out on august 12. and he won't even follow me back on instagram on april 17
10.his bestfriends are taylor, jonah and jay. okay great best friends 

10 things you absolutely hate.
1. being embarrassed or in awkward situations. yes
2. being wrong.. what? I'm never wrong
3. when people act like they are better than everyone else.
4. How I think of things too much and upset myself.
5.  being mad.
6.  drama.
7. being confused in math. 
8. throwing up. same
9. When people push me to do things.
10. when people try to tell me what I* said or what I* did. yeah because I KNOW

10 things you love.
1. being outside on summer nights<3
2.  when im the only one awake(at night or in the morning)
3. being home alone.
4.  hanging out with friends.
5. Long conversations at night.
6.  after a big fight, when everything resolved and it just feels so good.
7. those  conversations i have with taylor green, when both of us are laughing so hard, and everyone thinks we are just stupid .
8. music.
9. twilight.
10. the feeling after you just get done shopping, and bought alot. random i know, but stll haha.
why didnt i say narnia

No comments:

Post a Comment