Thursday, April 14, 2016

Update :))

So I haven't actually updated since the summer, and boy has my life changed. I can't really say for the good or the bad. I have a new job, new friends, and go to a new school. IDK... lately I am a little down. BUT I have a super exciting weekend to look forward to!

Friday: Wake up at 6 am. Get dressed and go to Saltillo. At 11, come home. I'm gonna work on my research paper all afternoon, then go get my check around 3 or 4. Wait, before that, I have to go pick up my color run ticket. OKIE then go get my check. Then hang out with Becca. Keeping my mind busy is the best thing to do right now.
Saturday: THE COLOR RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, so excited. After that, for the rest of the night I don't know what I will do,
Sunday: OFF all day. What an exciting weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment