For some reason, writing out a to do list relieves my stress when I have an enormous load of work to complete..... and I am in class and I have cookies, a pepsi, my wallet, and laptop on my desk. So no room for a pencil and paper. Sorry blog, you get to read my to do list.
1. Most important: finish 8-20 page juvenile delinquency paper by tomorrow night at 5pm
2. Do online discussion juvenile delinquency by friday night
3. do powerpoint for writ 250 by friday (that's gonna suck)
4. FINISH unit by next week!!!!!!
5. turn in teachlive papers and certificate
6. put together powerpoint presentation interview for Dr. Lana