Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Basic Beauty tag




SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face when I get in the shower, and then I use makeup wipes at night. When I use product twice a day my skin gets unbearably dry
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Im guessing it's combo because it is oily in the summer and can get dry in the winter 
-What is your current facial wash?I use clean and care essentials face wash for in the mornings. And I rotate my makeup wipes. Im trying to find the "best" ones.
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do. About once a month I'll have a "spa" night and exfoliate and use a deep conditioning hair treatment.
-What brand do you use?
Honestly IDK. Most of the time the products are my mom's.
-What moisturizer do you use? I can not stand face moisturizer. It makes me feel greasy and gross haha
-Do you have freckles?  Yes. I have my fair share although they're nearly invisible in the fall/winter.
-Do you use eye cream?
I do not.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to ALWAYS be broken out, and if I switch foundations even for a few days, im broken out again. When I stick to my regular(see down below) foundation, I really only break out when I'm stressed. 
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, in ninth grade I tried it. It did not help me. I also tried a similar brand this past winter when I was breaking out REALLY BAD, and it came with the same 3 step products. And it worked better and cleared me up. I think this was like a Walmart brand.
MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
REVLON COLOR STAY TILL I DIE! I have never liked liquid foundation and have always tried to stick with powder. Powder made me feel and look cakey. My mom introduced me to revlon color stay and I've been stuck ever since. My friend aly told me to try rimmel london's stay matte foundation and I did. I was broken out the whole month. Never will I stray again. 
-How about concealer?
Maybellines instant age rewind is a great one. It cosmetics concealer tube has one side for under eyes and the other side as a brightener. Although pricey, I am in love.
-Do you know your undertone color?
I also, like Lori, also went to popsugar to find out and I also have cool undertones.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I am a big fan. Although it's been 2 or 3 years, I would wear them again for a special occasion.
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I go through mascara faster than 3 months dummy 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
My top favorite mascara that me, my mom, and madeline all use is Loreal's voluminous mascara in the black and gold tube. 
-Sephora or MAC? 
I guess Mac?!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes??? And when I want to do a cat eye I also use tape. Also my fingers
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion is the BEST. It's actually like $30 or $40, so usually it's just something im given for Christmas. 
-For the face?
NYX primer.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love the neutral light Browns in the naked pallets, and also this color called "ride it cowboy" or something like that from urban decay. 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I prefer to use a pencil but will go back and forth with a gel eyeliner. I can't do liquid.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I never have🙌
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Must have!
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I used to.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
There is only ONE lipstick I have ever liked and it is touchable taupe. It is a drugstore product, im not too sure the brand 
-How about lipgloss?
Not a fan of lipgloss.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Ehhh, I go back in forth. NARS is great, but extremely pricey. ELFs blush/bronzer (thanks becca for the recommendation lol) is very affordable and great.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I love ebay, but I don't think so.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I do.
-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
I never have been.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I watch YT thanks (:
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Just my eyes. Like I screw up my mascara easily. Also im doing this tag on my phone so I don't why this question is not bold
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
When people over do the wings!!!! Or weird brows. Or cakey makeup. 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals. I can't wear bright pink lipstick when I'm just going to McDonald's that looks dumb 
-Which celebrity always has great make up? 
Kardashians and classy Taylor swift! 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you choose? 
Foundation! 
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I feel better with makeup on but I don't think I look like a witch without it ya know. 
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Urban decay or bare minerals. Also revlon for providing good products for less pricey.
-What do you think of Makeup?
I enjoy doing makeup. Some people like more, some like less. To each their own (;

No comments:

Post a Comment