Wednesday, July 1, 2015

so initially....

this post WAS going to be about finding carter.
ITS MY BLOG ILL TALK AB what i want to talk about >:-((
Finding carter is tbh the best show i have EVER watched. im serious. but instead of just talking about one favorite, why not talk about all my summer favorites?!  this blog can be my way of somewhat living out my youtube dream ;) and since i probably wouldn't be as likeable watching me on cameraaa... well you can just read this blog. blah blah on to my summer favorites.

SUMMER FAVORITES-

Movies: this summer ive been into the thrill of scary movies. but oddly, i haven't seen any new *great* summer movies. i mean insidious 3 was o.k. i haven't really saw any new summer movies that are just gr8 so i'll limit it to the category of scary movies.yw.

TV shows: ahhhhhhh. well of course im going to have to put my #1 as....

Finding carter: although season 2a just finished, the story is not close to over. THIS SHOW HAS MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!! the closest thing to me along with narnia, now you know thats saying alot. i wish everyone would give it a chance. it has mystery, creepy moments, moments that make you say "WTF NOOOOOO", heart breaking moments ;(, and romantic moments. theres been shootings, deaths, couples that I ship, and guys that i love and finding carter, you have not disappointed me this summer. see you next season alex saxon and caleb ruminer </3

pretty little liars: This show has been an interesting show for me since ninth grade. now i do admit, its been dragging on for far too long, not gonna lie. BUT the last season will be season 7, and season 6 is already giving us fans the answers we long deserve!!!!!!! although i wish season 6 would come to a close so season 7 (life without A) can begin, idk. its getting pretty good. perhaps the fact i dont have finding carter(summer finale was two weeks ago ouch i dont wanna talk about) to keep my mind on, makes PLL more interesting this summer. IDK we will see.

Scream: OK well the season premiere was last night and I watched it on demand this morning. It was......... interesting.. it is a mystery, which kind of draws my attention. I like shows that have a plot. where we go for episodes and series looking for answers and creating theories. I think I will like it. I may not. the last show i got in to ((faking it)) didn't have any kind of mystery or plot. it was just a chick show about two best friends who pretended to be lesbians to be popular. not gonna lie, i kinda miss watching it but if i missed a couple episodes i would be ok. dang im off topic. next category PLS!!!!

Music: i've REALLY been into the weeknd this summer. IDK. old school taylor swift has also caught my attention again. fifth harmony "give it to me im worth it" that song whatever has always been on my most frequent playlist as well :)))))))))

now onto some fashion favs.......

 beauty products/makeup: OF COURSE my summer go to/all year go to tbh revlon color stay foundation and powder has SAVED ME! I tried using rimmel londons stay matte foundation and all it did was break me out. i even used it a few weeks ago and guess what? WOKE UP BROKEN OUT!!!!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!! but ive stuck with revlon color stay for the most part, and i love it.
the "love addict" line from VS has also been a favorite :-) jonah bought me all 3, perfume, lotion and body wash and wow i love it. i always get compliments wearing it and DEFINITELY plan on repurchasing, or getting him to, lol!!!
moroccan argan oil has always saved my hair from the humid weather this summer. recommend. recommend.

clothing items: so since its been sweltering hot and icky, i've stuck with tshirts, opting out of dressing up when i hang w friends/bae. sorry friends/bae. I've stuck with tshirts. i recommend SOUTHERN SHIRT CO's VNECK T!!!! i have two that I luv. they aren't that thick material that makes you sweat. any other tshirts i recommend, go to city thrift. O YA and i got a nice crochet kimono sweater thing from charlotte russe. its never too hot for a good sweater.

and last but not least, shoes: i've stuck with three shoes. I've kind of dumped chacos bc well...... idk. i feel like i only wore them to be in the trend and while they were ok to slip on sometimes. i dunno im just done. I repurchased white converse and have been loyal to them for most of the summer. also, my second go to shoe would be my cheetah birkenstocks. maybe i should post pics one day.

well i know how dreadfully long this has been. sorry guys. :-) comment "ur hot" if you read all this.

1 comment: