Thursday, July 9, 2015

healthy eating...maybe ?¿

okay you guys so I definitely know im not the best example for healthy eating. In fact, im ill until I have had a coke/pepsi each morning. But after I saw a picture for a water challenge (will attach below) I decided that drinking more water is something that needs to be in my goals.
Yes, so the title is quite misleading for I am not actually "eating" healthier right now, but drinking water is a start right? so I drank some earlier and I currently have a water bottle next to me and im making myself drink all of it before I go to sleep. we are supposed to have 8 cups of water a day and I doubt I even have 8 a week.....
Lol


Anyway im putting this on my blog so it can be official. I WILL drink more water and I will soon participate in the water challenge ok.


Read about it here http://www.coachmmorris.com/2013/04/water-bomb-are-you-getting-enough-water.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment