Wednesday, July 8, 2015

wacky wednesday

jk it wasn't a wacky wednesday i just wanted to be cute with my title :-P

today i woke up and laid around. jonah called and woke me up at 9 and we talked and when we got off the phone at like 9:15 I closed my eyes just to rest them and i woke up and it was like 11:15 :O ! then at like 1 nadine came over and brought me mcd's <3 and then we were still hungry, and us being professional chefs, made chocolate chip cookies.

then she left. and i sat by the window crying "please come back, my dear friend". jk i was like "lol bye im going to rest" and then I just played sims and talked to jonah. then at 6:20 I left for work. yes i had a very late shift. It was a really good, pretty easy night. anddd I got home at like 10:30. I took a shower, and now I'm talking to lainey and eating canteloupe.

Tomorrow i really really really wanna go see jurassic world with jonah. all i wanna do is go to the movies then eat taco bell or something chill with him. HOPEFULLY tomorrow will be date night, so I'll keep you guys updated. if not, I have all next week (my vacation week).

well its time for mel-mel.(melatonin lol im trying to be cute)

i'll catch up with u guys tomorrow! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment