Wednesday, July 1, 2015

me redoing old fb notes edition 1.

okay so i came across my old facebook notes and wanted to redo them. I'm going to keep my old answers tho, just for the giggles ;-) i'm going to have my OLD answers in blue and my NEW answers in bold. well lets go.



Could you handle being married to the last person you text messaged?
the last person i texted was "bacon(:". no i would not be able to handle being married to lori. 

yes, i could absolutely handle getting married to jonah!!!!! when?!?!

Were you happy when you woke up today?
yes.

well i mean sure but i had a terrible headache.

Who did you last hangout with?
kadie.

lori and nadine.

What were you doing yesterday?
umm... i cleaned my room. and then i went and hung out with kadie

(^she actually hung out with me??!!?! :O ) well i woke up. went to eat and watched a movie, watched PLL then hung out with my amigos ;)

What are you excited for?
umm i'm kinda ready for monday.

im ready to eat tonight. ready for FC to come back on. ready to see J tomorrow. ready to start going to ole miss and get a real job. also, ready for my phone case to come in.

What's the last thing you put on your lips?
lipgloss.

food

Have a best friend?
yeshhhhh.

I DO

Are you scared to fall in love?
nopee

already in love <3 (i know, go ahead and gag)

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
yess maam. 

hmmm. i think it takes a lot to REALLY be in love.  I think you can love someone at a young age, but to really love someone, you have to go through a lot. so it depends. 

Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
not sayin

i can think of a few suckers i'd like to knock out

What time is it right this second?
3:40PM

5:11 PM

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
madeline:D

well let me go to my camera roll and check. i really never take pics anymore i've looked pretty ratchet lately. I feel like it'll be last week when i had my date(the last day i actually did my hair besides today) but lemme check.. it was jonah!!!  
When was the last time you cried?
a while ago. 

I've teared up listening to songs that give me memories, and i cried re watching an old episode of FC (when crash goes to the army ouchhh) the other day. 

Do you find it hard to trust others?
not really, i probably trust more people than i shouldd.

I used to REALLY trust people. like i always like to see the best in people, like they want the best for me. but since i recently had a friend where everything they said was a lie and literally always ran their mouth about me, things have changed. now sometimes I am on my guard and I investigate to see if people are lying and i'm less trust-y. i also had another experience recently where someone was just fake!!!!! i know, i'm giving you guys my life story, but point is i've become less trusting of other people. 

How fast does your mind change?
veryy fast.

not very i dont think?

I bet you miss somebody right now?
yep

i mean there's someone i always miss 

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
yeahh....

yes best i've been in a while

Tell me what's on your mind?
how hungryy i am.

this thing that i'm doing and trying to remember to blue and bold everything.

What are you looking forward to in the next three weeks?
I don't really have anything im looking forward to specifically.

having my vacation!!! that will be nice. and also i have orientation in 3 weeks and im a little nervous.

When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
which one? ;D

18 mins ago

When is your next road trip?
I have n*o* idea

whenever i go, i just have n*o* idea. lol

Do you think somebody's in love with you?
ohh, idk.

yes, even when he calls me psycho 

What are you planning on doing after this?
eating.

finishing my makeup 

Next time you will kiss someone?
umm..

probably tmrw!

Are you afraid of the dark?
haha no way

yes.

Do you have good vision?
yess

Yes.

Have you ever tripped someone?
yesssssss.

no i went back in time and un tripped someone. -_-

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeahh. its very stress relieving haha. 

^^^
Do you miss the way things used to be?
Not really, kinda

the only thing i miss is not working all the time, and being less stressed ab school. i wouldn't go back to the past for anything
Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
yes.

who told me they were in love with me in 2011?? weird  ^^ but yes. 

Will tomorrow be better than today?
i dont know. today has been pretty good.

maybe, maybe not. 

Where is the person you like? 
haha uhh i dont know

haha uhh my bf!?

Who is the prettiest girl celebrity in your opinion?
Taylor Swift

still love taylor. i think kesha is beautiful. seriously guys, look @ her now. her look is different.

Who is the hottest guy celebrity?
Taylor Lautner!! and Zac Efron and Keegan Allen.

still taylor lautner. still zac efron. caleb ruminier and alex saxon.

The person I hate most:
don't hateee; just strongly dislike

"the national purge has begun" brb 
Are you cold?
no, i feel amazing.

 wow, i felt AMAZING... nah im good.
Is it okay to kiss someone, even if you arent dating them?
yeahhh.

I mean i have a boyfriend so......i wouldn't. but to answer the Q, sure


Are you in a relationship?
nopee, im single. 

nopee, i'm in an TRAP. HELP!!!!!! just kidding. lol weird im bored with this survey. yes i have a bf

What if someone asked you out right now?
depends who it was. 

"i have a bf sorry"

Whats the last thing that scared you?
the bees outside haha

not gonna lie, scream was pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment