Thursday, July 9, 2015

so today has been a pretty nice day.

i woke up and hung out with bae. we went and ate and shopped around and then he felt sick so he went home. i went and deposited my check and then got a few makeup necessities. PS I received my alex and ani bracelet in the mail! I luv <3

my plans for tonight are......

zero

zilch

absolutely nothing

squat

nada

im so tired and I'm also a little bored but hey. thats life. i've had a few friends ask to go do something but I'm just lazy and sleepy and i have drumsticks, the ice cream, not the chicken (thanks baeee) so I'm good.

as for tomorrow, i plan on maybe going to eat with my friend aly, and nadine may come over when i get off ( if       we      aren't      lazy) ha.

I'll probably post a survey or something tonight so stay tuned, friendmigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment