Sunday, July 12, 2015

hello sunshine

so i never updated once i got home from work last night, and there is a reason for that.

I WAS EXHAUSTED!!!!! like i said, i didn't get an ounce of sleep, and i never took a nap before i went to work. well it was a saturday night, and saturday nights are the busiest time of the week. so i was especially exhausted when i got off. however, the work night was actually pretty good.

today i open, and i'm not really sure what time i get off,  or what i'm going to do when i get off. DID I MENTION I GET TO SEE MADELINE TODAY :))) it's been a long month or however long. they're coming down because my family is going to the beach next week. well, my family minus me ha.

once i have today down, i will have ONE more work day until my vacation. one moreee. yaaa.

well, i have to go clean the bathroom(thx mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment