Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday update:

My pedi was a success. Nail city does it right every time and I love it. After getting pampered for about an hour, I got my choice of lunch. I chose Chickfila cuz I love chicken. Heehee. Then we went to the mall and my granny bought me urban decay eyeshadow. Yasss. We ran a few other errands and since like 2:30? Maybe I've been home.

A few minutes ago I made chocolate chip pancakes and they were pretty delightful. Now I'm returned into bed watching jaws(which I've never seen the full jaws) soo. Here I am. I don't plan on moving honestly. I asked bae about seeing Jurassic world or whatever it's called tonight but I forgot he closed :/ so it would be really late. Im sure we will on my vacation though.

In other news I RLLY need to do more looking into school and stuff but I just keep tucking it away in the back of my mind. I suck I know.

Well guys, that's all for now! C yaa

No comments:

Post a Comment