Monday, July 6, 2015

today was not a good monday.
i somewhat posted earlier, but i was posting from my phone, and i did i have to leave to go get gas, so i know it wasn't "interesting".
tonight work was.... pretty sucky not going to lie. we were sooo busy and i worked with two new girls :( i was getting so stressed out and it was just not fun. also, it didn't help my head was throbbing....

TOMORROW, as i said, i'm getting pedis and lunch with my grandmother. I can't wait. I'm gonna get up and fix my hair because my nappy curls are on my nerves. and then since PLL isn't showing this week (abc family never really explained why, i think they're showing a movie or something ...?? .. ? ) I guess I'll just watch the new show Scream and lay around. As I said previously, I really really want to be lazy this week and rest.

In other words, I won a columbia rain jacket on ebay for $25. I also bought an Alex & Ani bracelet. I also got this MSU the lodge long sleeve maroon over sized tshirt from city thrift. This has been my mini haul. no more shopping guys i PROMISE..........

lainey's making me watch youtube videos and i have to shower soo.. tata friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment